Getting started with Designer4android:
1. Download the trial version or purchase the full version.
2. Inside the zipped file you will find two files: d4a-install.exe and Designer4android.jar.
3. Double click on d4a-install to install Designer4android tool.
4. Designer4android.jar should be added to your Android project. It is done by copying the file to 'libs' folder under your project folder. Create this folder if it doesn't already exist. Right click on the project and choose Refresh to make Eclipse find the new library.
5. Start Designer4android tool. Designer4android depends on 'adb' program (part of the Android SDK).
Choose Tools -> Configure Paths and set the path to adb.exe:
You are now ready to start!